MF Conferences You Are Attending in 2021 (Virtual or IRL)

MF Conferences You Are Attending in 2021 (Virtual or IRL)

Syndication Expert and Investor · Indianapolis, IN · Member since 2016 · 591 posts · 808 votes

As the economy continues to open up, vaccines are rolled out and people are more comfortable getting together, one thing I am excited about is to start attending real estate conferences and networking events again.  

While many have kept going on virtually, others have just began to host in person events again.

Are you planning on attending any in person or virtual events/conferences this year?

Which events are you looking forward to?

4Reply
10 views

Most Popular Reply

Rental Property Investor · St. Paul, MN · Member since 2016 · 3k+ posts · 3k+ votes
5y
Originally posted by @Andrew Schutsky:

I'd love to check out BPCon in October as well.  I did 2 virtual conferences earlier this year, but nothing firmed up for later on just yet.

@Todd Dexheimer have we locked in for Northstar later this year yet? 

Yes, the Northstar Real Estate Conference will be October 6th-9th in Minneapolis. Excited to be live again and talking about all things Multifamily/commercial real estate! 

See this reply in the discussion

15 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Lender · Milpitas, CA · Member since 2016 · 376 posts · 248 votes
    5y

    @Spencer Gray following this thread. I'm ready to get back out there again too!

  • Investor · Twin Falls, ID · Member since 2015 · 200 posts · 117 votes
    5y
  • Syndication Expert and Investor · Indianapolis, IN · Member since 2016 · 591 posts · 808 votes
    5y

    @Senate Eskridge Absolutely. The 2019 BPCON was a good time, even better if 2021 happens and is in New Orleans. 

  • Investor · Durham, NC · Member since 2020 · 1k+ posts · 691 votes
    5y

    Hey Spencer! Hope you have been well-

    Likewise! I am very excited to start going out and networking with people in my area. I am attending a meet up next month for the first time in what feels like years, as well as attending the Thinkmultifamily event in Texas at the end of April. 

    How about you?

  • Realtor · Dallas - Fort Worth Metroplex, TX · Member since 2016 · 1k+ posts · 925 votes
    5y

    #BPCon2021

  • Investor · Charleston, SC · Member since 2021 · 120 posts · 108 votes
    5y

    Planning on Deal Maker Live 2021 in July.

  • Investor · Glen Mills, PA · Member since 2019 · 185 posts · 208 votes
    5y

    I'd love to check out BPCon in October as well.  I did 2 virtual conferences earlier this year, but nothing firmed up for later on just yet.

    @Todd Dexheimer have we locked in for Northstar later this year yet? 

  • Rental Property Investor · St. Paul, MN · Member since 2016 · 3k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    5y
    Originally posted by @Andrew Schutsky:

    I'd love to check out BPCon in October as well.  I did 2 virtual conferences earlier this year, but nothing firmed up for later on just yet.

    @Todd Dexheimer have we locked in for Northstar later this year yet? 

    Yes, the Northstar Real Estate Conference will be October 6th-9th in Minneapolis. Excited to be live again and talking about all things Multifamily/commercial real estate! 

  • Investor · Fort Worth, TX · Member since 2019 · 120 posts · 147 votes
    5y

    @Spencer Gray Completely agree - ready for in-person events! 

    Going to a Deal Analysis Workshop in a couple of weeks in Dallas (Think Multifamily) and the New Orleans Investment Conference in October, Fire Summit in November (Think Multifamily)... and may add a few more if somehow they end up being in Hawaii :) 

  • Investor · Indianapolis, IN · Member since 2018 · 1k+ posts · 756 votes
    5y

    @Jackson Babcock Hoping to attend this as well. 

  • Investor · Twin Falls, ID · Member since 2015 · 200 posts · 117 votes
    5y

    Multifamily Mastery 4 is going to be October 23-24th in Orlando, FL

  • Flipper/Rehabber · Phoenix, AZ · Member since 2018 · 268 posts · 152 votes
    5y

    @Spencer Gray following

  • Investor · Twin Falls, ID · Member since 2015 · 200 posts · 117 votes
    5y

    I don't think I will be attending but I thought it was appropriate to post here.  
    I just received an invite to Brad Sumroks Apartment Investor National Confrence

    3 day LIVE AIMNATCON 2021 starting July 16t

  • Investor · Indianapolis, IN · Member since 2018 · 1k+ posts · 756 votes
    4y
    Originally posted by @Senate Eskridge:

    Multifamily Mastery 4 is going to be October 23-24th in Orlando, FL

     See you there!

  • Atlanta, GA · Member since 2021 · 493 posts · 162 votes
    4y

    @Spencer Gray

    BPCON 2021 was a great event this year. Great networking and learning opportunity. 

    The Real Deal conference in Miami this November while only one day seems to be a focused conference as well, looking forward to attending. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.