MF Conferences You Are Attending in 2021 (Virtual or IRL)

15 Replies

As the economy continues to open up, vaccines are rolled out and people are more comfortable getting together, one thing I am excited about is to start attending real estate conferences and networking events again.  

While many have kept going on virtually, others have just began to host in person events again.

Are you planning on attending any in person or virtual events/conferences this year?

Which events are you looking forward to?

Hey Spencer! Hope you have been well-

Likewise! I am very excited to start going out and networking with people in my area. I am attending a meet up next month for the first time in what feels like years, as well as attending the Thinkmultifamily event in Texas at the end of April. 

How about you?

I'd love to check out BPCon in October as well.  I did 2 virtual conferences earlier this year, but nothing firmed up for later on just yet.

@Todd Dexheimer have we locked in for Northstar later this year yet? 

Originally posted by @Andrew Schutsky :

I'd love to check out BPCon in October as well.  I did 2 virtual conferences earlier this year, but nothing firmed up for later on just yet.

@Todd Dexheimer have we locked in for Northstar later this year yet? 

Yes, the Northstar Real Estate Conference will be October 6th-9th in Minneapolis. Excited to be live again and talking about all things Multifamily/commercial real estate! 

@Spencer Gray Completely agree - ready for in-person events! 

Going to a Deal Analysis Workshop in a couple of weeks in Dallas (Think Multifamily) and the New Orleans Investment Conference in October, Fire Summit in November (Think Multifamily)... and may add a few more if somehow they end up being in Hawaii :) 

I don't think I will be attending but I thought it was appropriate to post here.  
I just received an invite to Brad Sumroks Apartment Investor National Confrence

3 day LIVE AIMNATCON 2021 starting July 16t