Boise investor/lender looking for opportunities

Boise investor/lender looking for opportunities

Member since 2021 · 4 posts · 1 vote

Hello folks in the Treasure Valley! I've recently relocated here and I'm looking to deploy some capital in the booming market. I'm traditionally a SFR/MFR investor/lender but willing to look at syndication and anything else that pencils. Happy to connect with everyone. Cheers.

1Reply
15 views

Most Popular Reply

Real Estate Agent · Boise, ID · Member since 2017 · 31 posts · 18 votes
5y

@Brandon Vukelich Happy to connect as well. Born and raised in Boise as well as been in residential real estate in Boise for 21 years now as an investor/realtor/STR/house hacker.

See this reply in the discussion

7 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Agent · Boise, ID · Member since 2016 · 1k+ posts · 888 votes
    5y

    @Travis Richey welcome to the valley! There are some good meet up groups around.

    SFR amd MFR are hard to pass up with the vacancy rates.

  • Brandon VukelichBusiness Member
    Real Estate Broker · Tacoma, WA: 🏢 27 LTRs 🏡 3 STRs · Member since 2018 · 546 posts · 456 votes
    5y

    @Chris Davidson please add me to your network.  I currently own an 18-unit property in Boise and have been wanting to purchase more MF.  Slim pickin's for sure.  Also, my company is expanding in Idaho this year.  We focus on off-market investor leads for 2-4 unit owners.  We should connect offline.  Thx!

    @Travis Richey I've been trying to find a deal to syndicate in WA, ID, UT, KY, AZ and CO since last summer. I had a 70-unit under contract in KY in DEC but bailed after due diligence reveals nearly triple the vacancy/bad debt. I've sent an LOI to a seller on a 24-unit in AZ. Let me know if you're interested in joining a syndication at a GP or LP level. Happy to connect offline as well.

    Broker at Multifamily Properties519 Reviews
  • Member since 2021 · 4 posts · 1 vote
    5y

    @Brandon Vukelich let’s connect offline for sure, definitely interested in a syndicate and looking for 100 doors+ this year. 

  • Real Estate Agent · Boise, ID · Member since 2017 · 31 posts · 18 votes
    5y

    @Brandon Vukelich Happy to connect as well. Born and raised in Boise as well as been in residential real estate in Boise for 21 years now as an investor/realtor/STR/house hacker.

  • Southlake, TX (DFW) · Member since 2015 · 13 posts · 5 votes
    5y

    @Travis Richey Hey Travis, would love to connect and chat. The MF syndication niche is picking up after a lull in deal flow in H2 last year. Happy to discuss specifically what you are looking for and if I can help in any way.

  • Member since 2021 · 4 posts · 1 vote
    5y

    Yes please send me a message on how to get in touch with you. Thanks!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.