Large multifamily investors from the Austin, TX area

Large multifamily investors from the Austin, TX area

New to Real Estate · Austin, TX · Member since 2020 · 33 posts · 19 votes

I'm an aspiring large multifamily investor, and would love to connect with investors that are already in that space here in Austin, Tx!

0Reply
35 views

Most Popular Reply

Jordan MoorheadBusiness Member
Real Estate Agent · Austin, TX · Member since 2015 · 5k+ posts · 3k+ votes
5y

@evan 

@Evan Dyerundefined look at @Bruce Petersen, @nick amulexen and @reed goosens. I don't know if the last two are on here.

See this reply in the discussion

7 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Jordan MoorheadBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent · Austin, TX · Member since 2015 · 5k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    5y

    @evan 

    @Evan Dyerundefined look at @Bruce Petersen, @nick amulexen and @reed goosens. I don't know if the last two are on here.

  • New to Real Estate · Austin, TX · Member since 2020 · 33 posts · 19 votes
    5y

    @Jordan Moorhead

    Thank you! I’m going to send them a message.

  • Investor · Durham, NC · Member since 2020 · 1k+ posts · 691 votes
    5y

    Hello! I know Think Multifamily and Mark and Tamiel Kenney are out of the Dallas, Texas area. Make sure to check them out! I am part of Think Multifamily, and I love it. PM me if you have any questions. 

  • New to Real Estate · Austin, TX · Member since 2020 · 33 posts · 19 votes
    5y

    @Jeffrey Donis

    Thank you! I’ll give them a look.

  • Investor · Charleston, SC · Member since 2021 · 120 posts · 108 votes
    5y

    Ashcroft Capital has a strong presence in the DFW area and Joe Fairless puts out lots of content about multifamily and syndications.  This could be a good resource for you.  Good Luck. 

  • New to Real Estate · Austin, TX · Member since 2020 · 33 posts · 19 votes
    5y

    @Jackson Babcock

    Thank you! It’s funny you mentioned Joe actually. I was listening to his BP podcast episode today.

  • Member since 2019 · 5 posts · 3 votes
    5y

    Hi Evan! Just sent you a message. Looking to invest here in Austin in 2021. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.