Develoing leads on Virginia / Maryland multi-unit or apartment

Develoing leads on Virginia / Maryland multi-unit or apartment

Fairfax, VA · Member since 2015 · 4 posts · 4 votes

Hello. I'm looking to expand beyond SFH investmens into multi-family. Perhaps in the 10-40 unit range. Other than scanning postings on Loopnet, I was wondering how others have gone about sourcing these deals or if anyone has leads where they might want to reach out to me directly?

I'm ideally looking for cash flow to reduce dependence on my day job. However, a management company is something I may need to consider given my job's significant time commitment.

2Reply
14 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Agent · Greater Tampa Bay · Member since 2017 · 392 posts · 290 votes
    5y

    Your best bet would be to reach out to local brokers and let them know what you're hoping to accomplish. They get a lot of people who "talk the talk" and less who "walk the walk". So make sure you come in informed and able to discuss your objectives. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.