Can someone explain how I can market my quadraplex in Florida

Can someone explain how I can market my quadraplex in Florida

Real Estate Broker · Crystal River, FL · Member since 2017 · 27 posts · 11 votes

I'm interested in selling my quadraplex and not sure how to reach buyers who are looking for multi-family properties.  Feel free to comment and send suggestions.   And yes, I have been a real estate broker but I have been away for a while since I have my rentals and now would like to sell one of the two properties as we are getting older.

0Reply
24 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Concord, GA · Member since 2015 · 3k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    5y

    List it with a realtor. A quad falls into the same groupings as SFR so I would think listing it on the MLS would be the way to go. If you're trying to do it off market, put a for sale sign in front of it. Calls will come in. You could also post it yourself on sites like Zillow, Facebook, Craigslist.

  • Brandon VukelichBusiness Member
    Real Estate Broker · Tacoma, WA: 🏢 27 LTRs 🏡 3 STRs · Member since 2018 · 546 posts · 457 votes
    5y

    1. List with an agent that does have at least some recent experience listing/buying small multifamily.  Not some power "Realtor" that sells 100 homes a year.  Since you have experience as an agent, you should know the value in using (an excellent) one.

    2. Please ensure that you (or your professional agent) hires a professional photographer to take high quality pics, ideally a video as well.

    3. You should check references of recent MF listings the agent has done and verify the quality/effort of the marketing.

    4. Make sure you have all of your historical financial records, leases, etc. ready to present to a potential buyer.

    5. Share your listing on Craigslist, Facebook, BP, and everywhere else possible.

    If it's a decent deal, competitively priced, etc. you should receive multiple offers.  Please do share the details in this post or send me a DM.  I may have a buyer.  Best wishes on your sale!

    Broker at Multifamily Properties519 Reviews
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.