How can I learn which builders have their heads in the sand?

How can I learn which builders have their heads in the sand?

Flipper/Rehabber · Bloomfield CT · Member since 2020 · 1k+ posts · 408 votes

How can I learn which builders have their heads in the sand and are providing the weakest incentives or aren't fast in lowering prices to meet market demand 

these feel like the best opportunity to short their stock for maximum profit 

0Reply
71 views

Most Popular Reply

Title Representative · Irvine, CA · Member since 2017 · 874 posts · 519 votes
1y

On a national level, it was Lennar, but I heard they are going to stop that. If anything, survey/call multiple open communities and find out. 

See this reply in the discussion

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Title Representative · Irvine, CA · Member since 2017 · 874 posts · 519 votes
    1y

    On a national level, it was Lennar, but I heard they are going to stop that. If anything, survey/call multiple open communities and find out. 

  • Title Representative · Irvine, CA · Member since 2017 · 874 posts · 519 votes
    1y

    @Russell Brazil you're right, I read that question the other way around, as far as I thought he was looking for distress in the form of which builders are offering major concessions.  

    • Flipper/Rehabber · Bloomfield CT · Member since 2020 · 1k+ posts · 408 votes
      1y

      @Bryant Brislin your question is intriguing and hope that someone could provide an efficient answer 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.