Looking to connect with experienced Real Estate Investors

Looking to connect with experienced Real Estate Investors

Member since 2025 · 16 posts · 8 votes

Hey BiggerPockets members,

I’m looking to connect with developers or flippers who could use extra hands on their deals(if you are doing something else I still would like to connect). I found out about biggerpockets like 3 months ago and I love the community. I decided to take the first step and I'm willing to help investors with their business. I'm 21 and I'm amazed how great this community is. I live in Tampa, FL and I'd love to connect with investors already in my market or markets near me. I'm willing to help with anything no matter how easy or hard the task is, I just want to help and learn. Thank you

0Reply
54 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Jorge VazquezBusiness Member
    Real Estate Broker · Tampa, FL · Member since 2017 · 1k+ posts · 685 votes
    8mo

    Love the hustle, man. If you’re open to getting your license, reach out to us. We’ve been investing and operating in Tampa for 20 years and run a one-stop shop where you can actually learn the business from the inside.

    Graystone Investment Group4.6271 Reviews
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.