First Rehab-Where Can I find a Contract for the Contractor

First Rehab-Where Can I find a Contract for the Contractor

Pleasanton, CA · Member since 2016 · 30 posts · 12 votes

I am about to buy my first rehab and I need to find a contract that I can put in place between my partner and I and the contractor. This will be a time and material job if that makes any difference. Where can I find a decent contract? We will do some of the work ourselves(demo and electrical). Any suggestions would be appreciated. 

Also, is there other documents we should have for our protection. I will be paying all cash for the property and rehab. I would like to get this thing underway but don't want to jump in and get blindsided by anything. I appreciate any suggestions.

0Reply
18 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • North Hollywood, CA · Member since 2017 · 8 posts · 0 votes
    8y
    Hey Erik in what city are you doing this project ?
  • Pleasanton, CA · Member since 2016 · 30 posts · 12 votes
    8y

    Janesville Ca.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.