Rental Property Investor · Liberty Lake, WA · Member since 2016 · 56 posts · 39 votes
Been slowly working on my Spokane Valley Central Park Condo flip in my free time and almost complete. Just a little bit of touch up paint and some finishing touches and we will be ready to list it! just wanted to share a few of the before and after pict to the bigger pockets community. Looking forward to the next!!! Jeff Wittig
Rental Property Investor · Walla Walla, WA · Member since 2016 · 480 posts · 346 votes
7y
@Jeff Wittig, my wife and I have been toying with the idea of looking at the Multi-Family space in Spokane. Our son has recently moved over there for college. Trying to make some connections in Spokane with the thought that we might invest over there some day soon. I think Spokane is one of those hidden gems (for now at least)! Would love to get ahead of the path of progress! Hope this finds you well.
Rental Property Investor · Liberty Lake, WA · Member since 2016 · 56 posts · 39 votes
7y
Hi Matthew! You are correct I am using LVT. I purchased the LVT from Cost Less, it is Rhino brand flooring 7"x48". This flooring is tough, durable and has a lot of depth and texture in it to give it a high end look and price was middle of the line at 2.59 sqft. I will definitely be putting this in my rentals when it comes time for flooring!
Rental Property Investor · Liberty Lake, WA · Member since 2016 · 56 posts · 39 votes
7y
Thanks @Spencer Filzen. I got the deal from my agent. The condo did go onto the MLS I just got a heads up and was quick to get the best offer in. House was being sold by husband and wife who's elderly mother who lived in it passed away.
Rental Property Investor · Walla Walla, WA · Member since 2016 · 480 posts · 346 votes
7y
@Jeff Wittig, GR8 job man it looks good! Are you going to be listing it yourself or are you using an agent? The first is always the most gratifying! Keep up the good work and hope to see more like this from you. Best of luck selling this one. Here is wishing you GR8 success in your future 2019 REI ventures!
Rental Property Investor · Liberty Lake, WA · Member since 2016 · 56 posts · 39 votes
7y
@Tony Wooldridge, Thanks Tony it really has been gratifying. My wife is a Managing Broker and Property manager so we will list it ourselves. Im really excited about the next one!
Rental Property Investor · Walla Walla, WA · Member since 2016 · 480 posts · 346 votes
7y
@Jeff Wittig, my wife and I have been toying with the idea of looking at the Multi-Family space in Spokane. Our son has recently moved over there for college. Trying to make some connections in Spokane with the thought that we might invest over there some day soon. I think Spokane is one of those hidden gems (for now at least)! Would love to get ahead of the path of progress! Hope this finds you well.
Rental Property Investor · Liberty Lake, WA · Member since 2016 · 56 posts · 39 votes
7y
@Tanya Gruell thanks. Purchase property Nov 15th and got to work. I work full time so was only able to work on this project every other weekend. Between me and my father we did all the work ourselves except for having the flooring installed by cost less due to time and scheduling.