Looking for speakers in Raleigh, NC: Experienced Investors

Looking for speakers in Raleigh, NC: Experienced Investors

Katie DortchPro Member
Investor · Apex, NC · Member since 2020 · 16 posts · 14 votes

I'm planning out content for the year and looking for various experienced individuals / investors / professional services to come and talk to our group on the following topics:

- Business Automations: What to automate and how to do it

- Operations of multifamily properties (medium to large)

- Various types of lending (panel style): creative financing, hard money, common terms, places to lend

- Wholesaling

- How to build your team

- Entity structures / tax strategies - CPA / Attorney

This would be in a casual, in person setting. Let me know if you're interested and we'll get it on the books.

Thank you!

1Reply
20 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Raleigh, NC · Member since 2021 · 23 posts · 8 votes
    4y

    I will be coming to the event but hoping to be an "experienced" investor in some years from now and able to share my experience. Still starting out :-)

  • Contractor · Wake Forest, NC · Member since 2019 · 138 posts · 132 votes
    4y

    @Katie Dortch what group are you part off? I’m a licensed general contractor and investor so I have experience with a lot of construction side that most are inexperienced with.

  • Rental Property Investor · Raleigh, NC · Member since 2021 · 23 posts · 8 votes
    4y
    Quote from @Patrick Knapp:

    @Katie Dortch what group are you part off? I’m a licensed general contractor and investor so I have experience with a lot of construction side that most are inexperienced with.

    I would think a topic around construction would be perfect. I would be interested in how to estimate Reno or new construction at time of making an offer? How to find contractors in an oversaturated market?
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.