South Florida REAL ESTATE- AIRBNB MEETUPS

South Florida REAL ESTATE- AIRBNB MEETUPS

Real Estate Agent · Boca Raton, FL · Member since 2021 · 2 posts · 3 votes

Hello! My business partner and I are looking to connect with like-minded STR investors and real estate experts in the South Florida area. Are there any professionally run meet-up groups happening in this area? If so, please share any information you may have. If not, please comment if you would be interested in such and I can put something together myself.

-Attached is a photo of one of our current STR properties in South Florida.

Thanks in advance :)

Avery Eaton

3Reply
39 views

Most Popular Reply

Zeona McIntyrePro Member
Real Estate Agent · Boulder, CO · Member since 2015 · 284 posts · 226 votes
4y

Hi, we do virtual meetups and in person ones in different cities, you can learn more on our Facebook group called Airbnb Investing. 

Let me know if you want to connect you with an Investor Friendly realtor. 

See this reply in the discussion

18 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Member since 2021 · 6 posts · 5 votes
    4y

    Hello! I currently have a smoky mountain STR. And I'm in the process of acquiring others. But I live in Boynton Beach Florida. I would be interested in learning more about the south Florida STR market.

  • Zeona McIntyrePro Member
    Real Estate Agent · Boulder, CO · Member since 2015 · 284 posts · 226 votes
    4y

    Hi, we do virtual meetups and in person ones in different cities, you can learn more on our Facebook group called Airbnb Investing. 

    Let me know if you want to connect you with an Investor Friendly realtor. 

  • Member since 2021 · 7 posts · 2 votes
    4y

    Also looking for STR meetups in South Florida (WPB area).

  • Member since 2019 · 9 posts · 8 votes
    4y

    My wife and I have 6 str in pompano and are always looking for more. We’d love to meet up and brainstorm 

  • Real Estate Agent · South Florida · Member since 2022 · 5 posts · 0 votes
    4y

    I'd love to participate in a STR meetup group in South Florida as well! I'm in Fort Lauderdale.

  • Developer · Palm City, FL · Member since 2018 · 326 posts · 99 votes
    4y

    I would be interested! I am a realtor and investor in South Florida and focus on Airbnb.

  • Investor · Fort Lauderdale, FL · Member since 2019 · 124 posts · 68 votes
    4y

    I am in also, my fiancee @Isabela Faria-Newell would be as well.  Let's set this up, I can help with it! Feel free to DM me.

  • Member since 2019 · 9 posts · 8 votes
    4y

    Let’s all meet up Wednesday the 30th in pompano. I have a duplex on the water. We can all brainstorm and there’s Starbucks a block away

  • Member since 2020 · 7 posts · 1 vote
    4y
    Quote from @Will Mckenzie:

    Let’s all meet up Wednesday the 30th in pompano. I have a duplex on the water. We can all brainstorm and there’s Starbucks a block away


    Hello, me and my husband are looking landlords who will accept STR from their tenants for a flat rate or a % of Airbnb earnings. If you know anyone or have any insights on the idea.

    Thank you in advance.


  • Rental Property Investor · West Palm Beach, FL · Member since 2020 · 19 posts · 8 votes
    4y

    Hi, is there any meetup happening soon?

  • Member since 2022 · 3 posts · 2 votes
    4y

    Hello, all I am in the Pembroke Pines area. I would love to join your meetup. If you are planning a new one any time soon, please let me know.

  • Member since 2022 · 3 posts · 1 vote
    4y

    Hey All!

    Did you ever meet up? I'm new to investing but not to FL. Let me know the details :)

  • Real Estate Investor · Miami, FL · Member since 2014 · 6 posts · 0 votes
    4y

    I live in South Florida..I'll be interested to attend and join face to face meetings in the area

  • Member since 2021 · 5 posts · 3 votes
    4y

    Hi All, let's have a meetup (summer edition)! How does Friday 7/29 or Saturday 7/30 sound to people?

  • Member since 2021 · 5 posts · 3 votes
    4y
    Quote from @Ala Gor:

    Hi All, let's have a meetup (summer edition)! How does Friday 7/29 or Saturday 7/30 sound to people?

    If anyone is interested, the offer still stands - would love to meet this weekend (7/29-7/31). PM me!!
  • Member since 2021 · 12 posts · 0 votes
    4y

    Would love also to meet up 

  • Scott WolfPro Member
    Lender · Boca Raton, FL · Member since 2014 · 1k+ posts · 957 votes
    4y

    @Avery Eaton, I'm a bit late to your post, but @Jon Huber is hosting a meetup tomorrow in Delray. -

    Coffee with Investors in Delray Beach, FL on August 13th, 2022 (biggerpockets.com). Last time I went it was all Airbnb focused.

     
  • Member since 2022 · 1 post · 0 votes
    4y
    Quote from @Will Mckenzie:

    My wife and I have 6 str in pompano and are always looking for more. We’d love to meet up and brainstorm 


Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.