Looking to invest in Cortland NY

Looking to invest in Cortland NY

Investor · Ithaca · Member since 2022 · 3 posts · 1 vote

I've been looking to purchase a multifamily property that produces a good cashflow and from my research it seems like Cortland NY is good place to invest; the price of rent compared to the price of properties looks good. I would love to connect with another investor/landlord in the area to get a feel of the terrain. 

Also my day job wont allow me to manage a property myself so I'm looking for insight for finding a property manager. 

I have yet to commit to a real estate agent and would like to find one with knowledge of the area, and with knowledge of managing LTR. 

If anyone has any knowledge of the area and some recommendation I'd love to connect and talk.

Thanks,

Brian

0Reply
14 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Member since 2020 · 9 posts · 3 votes
    4y

    Brian, another post recommended @stephaniejacobson of Coldwell Banker. She is a member of BP. 
    Good luck!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.