Thanks all for the recommendations. With regards to using an attorney for the closing process, it seems that most don't use an attorney in Texas. Coming from states that require this, it's something that concerned me somewhat. Is there any risk to closing without an attorney on a small multifamily property?
Developer · San Antonio, TX · Member since 2019 · 176 posts · 81 votes
4y
@Jeffrey Weiss the title company you close with have their attorney look over all the legal docs. As long as you are using a reputable title company - you are in good hands
I am an out of state investor, in the process of purchasing (a 4 plex) my first rental property.
Can anybody provide recommendations for a Real Estate attorney and an insurance broker?
Thanks in advance!
I recommend Attorney Jeff Gately @ Gately & Morris, and Daniel Moncivaiz @ Echelon Insurance. I am also out of state, and have used both these gentlemen's services personally. They are top notch!