Votes
Matthew Malczewski
Pro Member
Votes |
Partnering with your spouse

Matthew Malczewski
Pro Member
Posted Jun 6 2022, 04:04

Good morning BP World! My name is Matt and I’ve been a realtor for almost 17 years. I’ve been successful for about 10 of those. I started young and dumb and didn’t put in
the work. I’m also a career firefighter for the last 11 years. I really feel the two balance each other out but the fire dept is becoming less and less of a love. 

I flipped a couple houses a few years back and didn't do well. One profited about $12k and the other lost about $25k. I'm finally getting back in. I'm closing on a property I am wholesaling this week. I'm also about to put two properties under contract. One to flip and one to BRRRR.

Here’s the real part of my post. My wife wants to be involved and I’m fully onboard. I think it will be a great joint venture for us to grow our wealth. However, she has zero real estate experience or knowledge. I currently have her ready Rich Dad Poor Dad and then some others real estate specific books lined up. Who else has done something similar? What did you do to get things rolling cohesively? How did it turn out? I want the good, the bad, and the ugly!!!

Thanks all! 

Loading replies...