North West Suburbs of Chicago meet ups

North West Suburbs of Chicago meet ups

Investor · North West Suburbs of Chicago · Member since 2021 · 39 posts · 19 votes

I have been searching for meet ups and real estate events outside of Chicago, however I have been unable to discover any. Is there any interest out there for investors to attend a meet up in the North West burbs? My wife and I would be happy to organize the events if there will be interest and attendees. Let us know your thoughts, we are thinking the Schaumburg area. 

2Reply
28 views

Most Popular Reply

Jonathan KlemmBusiness Member
Moderator
Contractor · Chicago, IL · Member since 2016 · 4k+ posts · 2k+ votes
4y

@Brandon Rauscher - I'd definitely come to check it out.  I also know @Joe Mueller and @Mark Ainley are on the NW side of the city.

If you are looking for other Chicago meetups here is a good resource:  https://www.straightupchicagoi...

See this reply in the discussion

15 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Jonathan KlemmBusiness Member
    Moderator
    Contractor · Chicago, IL · Member since 2016 · 4k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    4y

    @Brandon Rauscher - I'd definitely come to check it out.  I also know @Joe Mueller and @Mark Ainley are on the NW side of the city.

    If you are looking for other Chicago meetups here is a good resource:  https://www.straightupchicagoi...

  • Investor · Greater Chicago · Member since 2022 · 26 posts · 7 votes
    4y

    Count me in; Schaumburg would be perfect ! 

  • Investor · North West Suburbs of Chicago · Member since 2021 · 39 posts · 19 votes
    4y
    Quote from @Jonathan Klemm:

    @Brandon Rauscher - I'd definitely come to check it out.  I also know @Joe Mueller and @Mark Ainley are on the NW side of the city.

    If you are looking for other Chicago meetups here is a good resource:  https://www.straightupchicagoi...


     We are going to try and make thier meet ups, however those are all in Chicago and tough for us to make. Traffic to the city really kills the practicality of going there during rush hour 

  • Investor · North West Suburbs of Chicago · Member since 2021 · 39 posts · 19 votes
    4y
    Quote from @Usman S.:

    Count me in; Schaumburg would be perfect ! 


     In the beginning stages of organizing a Schaumburg based meet up. However I believe the location would be perfect for many investors. Access from 390, 290, i90, 53 make it an ideal location 

  • Contractor · Mchenry, IL · Member since 2021 · 25 posts · 13 votes
    4y

    My wife and I are in Mchenry County area, looking to network and meet as many people as possible that’s as obsessed with realestate as us! Currently have flips, wholesales, buy and holds under our belt.

    Let’s do this!!

  • Investor · North West Suburbs of Chicago · Member since 2021 · 39 posts · 19 votes
    4y
    Quote from @Philip Feinstein:

    My wife and I are in Mchenry County area, looking to network and meet as many people as possible that’s as obsessed with realestate as us! Currently have flips, wholesales, buy and holds under our belt.

    Let’s do this!!


     My wife and I are in McHenry area often and would love to partner on deals. We generally invest just south of McHenry as we know that area very well. I willcontinue to work on getting the meet ups planned and scheduled 

  • Contractor · Mchenry, IL · Member since 2021 · 25 posts · 13 votes
    4y
    Quote from @Brandon Rauscher:
    Quote from @Philip Feinstein:

    My wife and I are in Mchenry County area, looking to network and meet as many people as possible that’s as obsessed with realestate as us! Currently have flips, wholesales, buy and holds under our belt.

    Let’s do this!!


     My wife and I are in McHenry area often and would love to partner on deals. We generally invest just south of McHenry as we know that area very well. I willcontinue to work on getting the meet ups planned and scheduled 


  • Victor SoBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent · Chicago, IL · Member since 2017 · 325 posts · 193 votes
    4y

    This would be awesome. I’m in! 

    Victor So Real Estate LLC517 Reviews
  • Investor · Hoffman Estates, IL · Member since 2014 · 434 posts · 185 votes
    2y

    Yes. I can organize it if we have enough people. 
    anyone interested?

  • Mark AinleyBusiness Member
    Property Manager · Roselle, IL (Chicago Suburb) · Member since 2013 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    2y

    @Scot Howat & @Brandon Rauscher did anything ever come of setting something up this way?

  • Investor · North West Suburbs of Chicago · Member since 2021 · 39 posts · 19 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Mark Ainley:

    @Scot Howat & @Brandon Rauscher did anything ever come of setting something up this way?


     We found a meet up in Palatine at Lamp lighter. It's the first Tuesday of every month. Have met a handful of good people there. Starts at 6:30pm. 

  • Investor · North West Suburbs of Chicago · Member since 2021 · 39 posts · 19 votes
    2y

    https://www.meetup.com/chicago-suburban-real-estate-group/

  • Investor · Hoffman Estates, IL · Member since 2014 · 434 posts · 185 votes
    2y

    Not enough people seemed interested, but maybe I'll try out the Palatine club.

  • Jay GandhiPro Member
    Rental Property Investor · IL · Member since 2022 · 5 posts · 5 votes
    2y

    I have been going to the Palatine CSRE meet up at Lamplighter and have met some great people and resources. Check it out and come say Hi if you are there. It is scheduled for First Wednesday of every month at 6.30pm and usually has a speaker sessions and 1.5+ hours for networking.

    https://www.meetup.com/chicago-suburban-real-estate-group/

  • Mark AinleyBusiness Member
    Property Manager · Roselle, IL (Chicago Suburb) · Member since 2013 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    2y

    @Jay Gandhi look forward to seeing you soon!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.