Newer real estate investor looking to network!

Newer real estate investor looking to network!

New to Real Estate · Barberton, OH · Member since 2018 · 15 posts · 2 votes

Looking to network with people. Im open to recieving contacts and opportunities. I mainly am interested in multi family and self storage but am starting out as a wholesaler and flipper at the moment. I would love to talk!

1Reply
25 views

10 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Paul MoorePro Member
    Commercial Real Estate Fund Manager · Lynchburg, VA · Member since 2015 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    4y

    Hello @Michael Berlin from a fellow (former) Ohio-in!

    i think you are smart for looking ahead into the commercial space. if I could go back 30 years, I would have done minimal time in the residential arena and jumped into the commercial space. My journey from multi family into self storage, mobile home parks, rv parks etc. has produced more predicable wealth and stability then I have seen in other realms. 

    I recommend you continue to absorb all the books, podcasts, and other resources you can. Join your local real estate investor association "RIA" and once you've dialed in on a specific asset class I recommend you join a mastermind or get some coaching. 

    Good luck and happy investing. 

  • Investor · Cincinnati, OH · Member since 2018 · 136 posts · 87 votes
    4y

    Michael, I'm from OH too - Cincy to be specific and focused in the commercial space. Could connect if you're up for it. 

  • Michael CravenPro Member
    Investor · Springfield, OH · Member since 2017 · 202 posts · 150 votes
    4y

    Welcome! I am also in Ohio (Cincinnati/Dayton). Congrats on getting started!

  • New to Real Estate · Barberton, OH · Member since 2018 · 15 posts · 2 votes
    4y
    Quote from @Paul Moore:

    Hello @Michael Berlin from a fellow (former) Ohio-in!

    i think you are smart for looking ahead into the commercial space. if I could go back 30 years, I would have done minimal time in the residential arena and jumped into the commercial space. My journey from multi family into self storage, mobile home parks, rv parks etc. has produced more predicable wealth and stability then I have seen in other realms. 

    I recommend you continue to absorb all the books, podcasts, and other resources you can. Join your local real estate investor association "RIA" and once you've dialed in on a specific asset class I recommend you join a mastermind or get some coaching. 

    Good luck and happy investing. 


     Thank you!

  • New to Real Estate · Barberton, OH · Member since 2018 · 15 posts · 2 votes
    4y
    Quote from @Tanh Truong:

    Michael, I'm from OH too - Cincy to be specific and focused in the commercial space. Could connect if you're up for it. 


     Would love to connect!

  • New to Real Estate · Barberton, OH · Member since 2018 · 15 posts · 2 votes
    4y
    Quote from @Michael Craven:

    Welcome! I am also in Ohio (Cincinnati/Dayton). Congrats on getting started!


     Thank you!

  • Real Estate Broker · Massillon, OH · Member since 2022 · 2 posts · 2 votes
    4y

    Hey Michael! I'd love to connect! We're located in Massillon and are primarily focused in multi-family/commercial investment properties. Look forward to hearing from you!

  • Jack SmithPro Member
    Rental Property Investor · Massillon, OH · Member since 2017 · 215 posts · 168 votes
    4y

    Hi @Michael Berlin, 

    The Akron Canton REIA is having their monthly meeting tomorrow night, topic is about finding and managing contractors. If you haven't already checked out ACREIA the first meeting is free to attend. Well worth the evening, it's really a great group to get to know!

    You can learn more here:  acreia.org  

  • New to Real Estate · Barberton, OH · Member since 2018 · 15 posts · 2 votes
    4y
    Quote from @Meredith McCartney:

    Hey Michael! I'd love to connect! We're located in Massillon and are primarily focused in multi-family/commercial investment properties. Look forward to hearing from you!


     Would love to connect! Pretty local in relevance to my area

  • New to Real Estate · Barberton, OH · Member since 2018 · 15 posts · 2 votes
    4y
    Quote from @Jack Smith:

    Hi @Michael Berlin, 

    The Akron Canton REIA is having their monthly meeting tomorrow night, topic is about finding and managing contractors. If you haven't already checked out ACREIA the first meeting is free to attend. Well worth the evening, it's really a great group to get to know!

    You can learn more here:  acreia.org  


     I have not been to the akron one yet, only the stark one so far. I will have to stop in on the next one.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.