Why I like my brokery Graystone Real Estate

Why I like my brokery Graystone Real Estate

Member since 2021 · 1 post · 2 votes

As a new real estate professional it was imperative to me to be able to learn from successful people as well as be in an environment that breeds success. Graystone is just that. The expertise and experience our brokers , property management team , lending, and acquisitions have is next to none. We have a community and family oriented company culture that make me feel apart of something greater than myself. With Graystone the only way I can fail is if I choose they have everything I need to succeed. Best brokerage hands down!!

2Reply
28 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Jorge VazquezBusiness Member
    Real Estate Broker · Tampa, FL · Member since 2017 · 1k+ posts · 685 votes
    3y

    Thanks for the kind words! You are an amazing asset to the team! @Nadia Daggett!

    Graystone Investment Group4.6271 Reviews
  • Rental Property Investor · Chicago, IL · Member since 2019 · 39 posts · 15 votes
    2y

    I have returned to this page again. I have a burning question, is GIG separate from the property management folks at Graystone. I signed up with Graystone property management and found out the people within my property team live in India. I had two people on the ground in Tampa, who inspect and do maintenance. The "guy" in charge, was extremely concerned about the PRIVACY of the prospective tenants, wanting to keep as much info away from me as possible. This is my first PM experience, is that normal? Do tenants have the expectation to keep basic screening info from their landlords?

    Do landlords typically relinquish everything to the PM? We were aghast?

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.