Real Estate Agent · Dallas, TX · Member since 2021 · 18 posts · 7 votes
3y
Hey Ronny,
I work with multiple investors that in invest in the Wichita Falls market. It is definitely beneficial to connect with investors in the area, most are a tight knit group! I'd be happy to talk about it more 9365376754
Investor · Wichita Falls, TX · Member since 2008 · 62 posts · 12 votes
3y
Wichita Falls is a great market for investing. What type of property and exit strategies are you looking for? We have a monthly meetup that meets on Saturday mornings once per month, totally free to anyone who want to network with other investors in the area.
Property Manager · Keller, TX · Member since 2011 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
3y
@Ronny Roktel sounds like a good idea. Wichita Falls is not the big of a market. My suggestion is to get you cash/lending set up and start looking at properties.
Real Estate Agent · Dallas, TX · Member since 2021 · 18 posts · 7 votes
3y
Hey Ronny,
I work with multiple investors that in invest in the Wichita Falls market. It is definitely beneficial to connect with investors in the area, most are a tight knit group! I'd be happy to talk about it more 9365376754
Wichita Falls is a great market for investing. What type of property and exit strategies are you looking for? We have a monthly meetup that meets on Saturday mornings once per month, totally free to anyone who want to network with other investors in the area.
Hi Tim, Sounds interesting, how can I find the meetup channel?
I'm planning a Buy & Hold for the near future.
as an investor, What are the hot neighborhoods right now in Wichita Falls? :)
I work with multiple investors that in invest in the Wichita Falls market. It is definitely beneficial to connect with investors in the area, most are a tight knit group! I'd be happy to talk about it more 9365376754
Hi Maggie! thanks for reaching out,
I'll give you a call tomorrow,
BTW do you also work with investors out of country?
@Ronny Roktel sounds like a good idea. Wichita Falls is not the big of a market. My suggestion is to get you cash/lending set up and start looking at properties.
Investor · Wichita Falls, TX · Member since 2008 · 62 posts · 12 votes
3y
Next meeting will be the 3rd Saturday in January. Normally the 2nd Saturday But had to make a change this month. Free to attend. Search IMPACT Wichita Falls on meetup.com.
@Ronny Roktel We're currently doing lots of management and investing in Wichita Falls! Been doing lots of BRRRR and off market purchases as wells as some MLS stuff. Sent you a PM!