Single Family Home - Cash Flow | San Antonio

Single Family Home - Cash Flow | San Antonio

Member since 2022 · 3 posts · 0 votes

Hi everyone! I am excited to begin my real estate journey and would love to connect with any realtors on the San Antonio single family housing market!! My wife and I will be moving there at the beginning of July so are taking on the the famous 90-day challenge :)

Dallas

0Reply
19 views

Most Popular Reply

Lender · Seattle, WA · Member since 2022 · 482 posts · 768 votes
3y

Let's connect if you have any questions on the lending aspect! @Albert Bui @Carlos Valencia

See this reply in the discussion

7 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Hamp Lee IIIPro Member
    Real Estate Agent · San Antonio, TX · Member since 2019 · 1k+ posts · 832 votes
    3y
    Quote from @Account Closed:

    Hi everyone! I am excited to begin my real estate journey and would love to connect with any realtors on the San Antonio single family housing market!! My wife and I will be moving there at the beginning of July so are taking on the the famous 90-day challenge :)

    Dallas

    Let’s connect this week! I would love to help you and your wife find a home and continue your investing journey!
  • Lender · Seattle, WA · Member since 2022 · 482 posts · 768 votes
    3y

    Let's connect if you have any questions on the lending aspect! @Albert Bui @Carlos Valencia

  • Investor · Austin, TX · Member since 2021 · 9k+ posts · 5k+ votes
    3y

    Happy to connect you with one. 

  • Member since 2022 · 3 posts · 0 votes
    3y

    Thanks everyone! I am enthused to reach out to you all. Real estate is a passion so if we don't end up working with each other here, I see plenty of opportunities in the near future.

  • Real Estate Agent · San Antonio · Member since 2019 · 3 posts · 2 votes
    3y

    If you're still looking for an agent I'd love to help! I'm a Realtor as well as an investor myself. I manage my 11 property LTR portfolio as well as some for other investors like yourself. I'm also working on my first STR which I will also self-manage. I have experience actually doing the work and running the business beyond the sale which might be helpful. Welcome to San Antonio!

  • Jordan MoorheadBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent · Austin, TX · Member since 2015 · 5k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    3y

    @Account Closed is helping us!

  • Brad LarsenPro Member
    Property Manager · San Antonio and Austin, TX · Member since 2016 · 377 posts · 380 votes
    3y

    San Antonio is a great place to start!

    If you need anything on the management side - we would be happy to help!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.