How do you analyze Markey without access to Zillow etc

How do you analyze Markey without access to Zillow etc

Member since 2023 · 3 posts · 0 votes

Hello all

I am living in St. John's Newfoundland

Here's real estate market is pretty conservative.

I cannot access the house list and sold price without a realtor's help.

Zillow and etc do not work here.

in this case how would you analyze the market? I would like to know ins and outs , sold price trends etc.

0Reply
12 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Josh YoungPro Member
    Rental Property Investor / REALTOR® / Property Manager · Gilbert, AZ · Member since 2023 · 384 posts · 421 votes
    3y

    @Juyoung Cho

    You need to find a realtor who owns investment properties themselves or at least an investor friendly agent.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.