Maryland Real Estate Investment Group

Maryland Real Estate Investment Group

Member since 2022 · 7 posts · 4 votes

Hello!  I'm very new into real estate investing and very much interested in rental property investing.  Are there any groups in Maryland (preferably Montgomery County) that anyone could share where I could possibly come join the meetings, learn, etc.?  Thank you!

0Reply
14 views

Most Popular Reply

Montgomery County, MD · Member since 2023 · 20 posts · 17 votes
3y

Hey Chung, I recently joined @Russell Brazil and The District Invest Group.  We have some great investor meetups and a podcast you could learn from as well.  Montgomery County is a location we discuss often.  

See this reply in the discussion

6 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Chris SeveneyBusiness Member
    Moderator
    Investor · VA · Member since 2015 · 21k+ posts · 19k+ votes
    3y

    @Chung Lee

    MAREIA is one group. @Russell Brazil runs a dc group as well if you are in the dc market

    7e investments53 Reviews
  • Member since 2022 · 7 posts · 4 votes
    3y

    Thank you Chris!

  • Montgomery County, MD · Member since 2023 · 20 posts · 17 votes
    3y

    Hey Chung, I recently joined @Russell Brazil and The District Invest Group.  We have some great investor meetups and a podcast you could learn from as well.  Montgomery County is a location we discuss often.  

  • Flipper/Rehabber · MD · Member since 2023 · 4 posts · 2 votes
    3y
    Quote from @Ben White:

    Hey Chung, I recently joined @Russell Brazil and The District Invest Group.  We have some great investor meetups and a podcast you could learn from as well.  Montgomery County is a location we discuss often.  

    @Ben White would love to get connected and join the meetups. I’m also a real estate investor in Maryland primarily Montgomery County. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.