Are any Columbus investors going to BP Con?

Are any Columbus investors going to BP Con?

Member since 2022 · 16 posts · 18 votes

Hello Columbus investors! Over the last year I have purchased 2 rental properties in Columbus (LTR and MTR) and am doing my best to understand the area and investment strategy in general. I am attending BP con next month and would love to connect with any other Columbus or Ohio investors that will be there. Thanks in advance!

4Reply
10 views

Most Popular Reply

Findlay, OH · Member since 2015 · 5 posts · 6 votes
2y

Hi Jenna,

I'm an investor in Findlay, Ohio and will be attending. Looking forward to connecting!

I'd love to learn more about the Columbus market

See this reply in the discussion

14 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Member since 2023 · 327 posts · 63 votes
    3y
    Quote from @Jenna Ellis:

    Hello Columbus investors! Over the last year I have purchased 2 rental properties in Columbus (LTR and MTR) and am doing my best to understand the area and investment strategy in general. I am attending BP con next month and would love to connect with any other Columbus or Ohio investors that will be there. Thanks in advance!


     If I would have known about it I would have. How did you know about it?

  • Jimmy LieuBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent · Columbus, OH · Member since 2019 · 3k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    3y
    Quote from @Jenna Ellis:

    Hello Columbus investors! Over the last year I have purchased 2 rental properties in Columbus (LTR and MTR) and am doing my best to understand the area and investment strategy in general. I am attending BP con next month and would love to connect with any other Columbus or Ohio investors that will be there. Thanks in advance!

    Hey Jenna, I am planning to go to the BP con next month too, and it would be a fantastic opportunity to learn, network, and share insights. As an investor and agent here in Columbus Ohio, if you have any questions or want to connect, definitely reach out!

  • Bonnie LowPro Member
    Lender · Asheville, NC · Member since 2016 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    3y

    Hi, Jenna! We'll be there. Really looking forward to connecting with other STR and MTR hosts there. I'd love to connect with you.

  • Robert EllisBusiness Member
    Developer · Miami, FL · Member since 2014 · 3k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    3y
    Quote from @Jenna Ellis:

    Hello Columbus investors! Over the last year I have purchased 2 rental properties in Columbus (LTR and MTR) and am doing my best to understand the area and investment strategy in general. I am attending BP con next month and would love to connect with any other Columbus or Ohio investors that will be there. Thanks in advance!


     Yes I plan on being there as well representing columbus!! Can't wait to connect in Orlando 

  • Marc RiceBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent · Columbus Cleveland Dayton, OH · Member since 2018 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    3y
    Quote from @Jenna Ellis:

    Hello Columbus investors! Over the last year I have purchased 2 rental properties in Columbus (LTR and MTR) and am doing my best to understand the area and investment strategy in general. I am attending BP con next month and would love to connect with any other Columbus or Ohio investors that will be there. Thanks in advance!


     Several of my colleagues should be there, trying to get down there as well after a wedding I have that weekend. Would love to discuss MTR, STRs, and LTRS with you.

    Marc Rice | Investor Friendly Agent at Reafco Tailwind Team574 Reviews
  • Member since 2022 · 16 posts · 18 votes
    3y
    Quote from @Anthony Freeman:
    Quote from @Jenna Ellis:

    Hello Columbus investors! Over the last year I have purchased 2 rental properties in Columbus (LTR and MTR) and am doing my best to understand the area and investment strategy in general. I am attending BP con next month and would love to connect with any other Columbus or Ohio investors that will be there. Thanks in advance!


     If I would have known about it I would have. How did you know about it?


     That's a good question- I think it came to my inbox. I believe tickets are still for sale (you can probably Google BP Con and it will pop up).

  • Member since 2022 · 16 posts · 18 votes
    3y
    Quote from @Marc Rice:
    Quote from @Jenna Ellis:

    Hello Columbus investors! Over the last year I have purchased 2 rental properties in Columbus (LTR and MTR) and am doing my best to understand the area and investment strategy in general. I am attending BP con next month and would love to connect with any other Columbus or Ohio investors that will be there. Thanks in advance!


     Several of my colleagues should be there, trying to get down there as well after a wedding I have that weekend. Would love to discuss MTR, STRs, and LTRS with you.


     Excellent- see you there!

  • Member since 2022 · 16 posts · 18 votes
    3y
    Quote from @Robert Ellis:
    Quote from @Jenna Ellis:

    Hello Columbus investors! Over the last year I have purchased 2 rental properties in Columbus (LTR and MTR) and am doing my best to understand the area and investment strategy in general. I am attending BP con next month and would love to connect with any other Columbus or Ohio investors that will be there. Thanks in advance!


     Yes I plan on being there as well representing columbus!! Can't wait to connect in Orlando 


     Excellent- see you there!

  • Member since 2022 · 16 posts · 18 votes
    3y
    Quote from @Bonnie Low:

    Hi, Jenna! We'll be there. Really looking forward to connecting with other STR and MTR hosts there. I'd love to connect with you.


     I would love to connect Bonnie! I'll DM you.

  • Member since 2022 · 16 posts · 18 votes
    3y
    Quote from @Jimmy Lieu:
    Quote from @Jenna Ellis:

    Hello Columbus investors! Over the last year I have purchased 2 rental properties in Columbus (LTR and MTR) and am doing my best to understand the area and investment strategy in general. I am attending BP con next month and would love to connect with any other Columbus or Ohio investors that will be there. Thanks in advance!

    Hey Jenna, I am planning to go to the BP con next month too, and it would be a fantastic opportunity to learn, network, and share insights. As an investor and agent here in Columbus Ohio, if you have any questions or want to connect, definitely reach out!


     Thanks Jimmy- see you there!

  • Realtor · Columbus Ohio, Cleveland Ohio · Member since 2022 · 849 posts · 830 votes
    3y
    Quote from @Jenna Ellis:

    Hello Columbus investors! Over the last year I have purchased 2 rental properties in Columbus (LTR and MTR) and am doing my best to understand the area and investment strategy in general. I am attending BP con next month and would love to connect with any other Columbus or Ohio investors that will be there. Thanks in advance!


    quite a few of the guys in my office are going, there will be a ton of knowledge and units between them all

  • Member since 2023 · 327 posts · 63 votes
    3y
    Quote from @Jenna Ellis:

    Hello Columbus investors! Over the last year I have purchased 2 rental properties in Columbus (LTR and MTR) and am doing my best to understand the area and investment strategy in general. I am attending BP con next month and would love to connect with any other Columbus or Ohio investors that will be there. Thanks in advance!


     Thanks 

  • Findlay, OH · Member since 2015 · 5 posts · 6 votes
    2y

    Hi Jenna,

    I'm an investor in Findlay, Ohio and will be attending. Looking forward to connecting!

    I'd love to learn more about the Columbus market

  • Robert EllisBusiness Member
    Developer · Miami, FL · Member since 2014 · 3k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    2y
    Quote from @Ryan T Moninger:

    Hi Jenna,

    I'm an investor in Findlay, Ohio and will be attending. Looking forward to connecting!

    I'd love to learn more about the Columbus market


     Ryan I'd like to connect while we are here. I'm from Toledo you are half way in-between where I am from and where I moved to in columbus. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.