Any RE investors in Ithaca, NY or surrounding areas with experience House Hacking

Any RE investors in Ithaca, NY or surrounding areas with experience House Hacking

Member since 2023 · 10 posts · 4 votes

Hello,

I am looking to house hack an SFR with an ADU or a small multifamily in Ithaca, Lansing, or Trumansburg, NY, and I am seeking advice about the market in these cities. If there is anyone with experience in these markets, I would love to invite you for coffee or lunch to have a brief discussion. If someone knows of local RE investor meetups in these areas, please let me know because I am interested in attending.
I am looking forward to any advice or tips.

Thanks,
Jorge 

0Reply
5 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Stephanie JacobsonBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent · Ithaca, NY · Member since 2016 · 427 posts · 323 votes
    3y

    Hi Jorge!

    Yes, we did our first flip in Brooktondale and our first house hack in Dryden. I would love to help you out with this- as you know, you make your money on the purchase with house hacking. Competition is tough in the areas you’re looking at, but prices are improving overall. I’ll send you a DM so we can chat about your specific goals. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.