From MI to BPCon anyone want to meet?

From MI to BPCon anyone want to meet?

Nathan LovePro Member
Investor · Wyandotte, MI · Member since 2015 · 12 posts · 3 votes

Hello,  

  Will be going to BPCon this next week hoping to learn a thing or two but also would like to possibly meet up with some fellow Michigan investor from my southern Metro Detroit area.  I’m a part time investor who work primarily in healthcare however would like to do this more full time eventually if i could just meet a few like minded people.  I have my real estate license for searching and looking at homes.  I like the business aspect however dislike the salesman side.  If you’re in a similar boat reach out and maybe we can meet this next weekend. 

  Thanks

 Nate

2Reply
11 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Arroyo Grande, CA · Member since 2014 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    2y

    Eh, you'd do a lot more for yourself by attending the Renegades Detroit Real Estate meetup in your area. 

    It's by far the best REI meetup in the area and I attended religiously when I lived in Metro Detroit.

  • Nathan LovePro Member
    OP
    Investor · Wyandotte, MI · Member since 2015 · 12 posts · 3 votes
    2y

    Thanks Travis,

      I’ll have to look into this then.  Meeting anyone this next week was just a last minute thought really but why not be a bit more efficient.

  • Michael SmytheBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent · Metro Detroit · Member since 2023 · 4k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    2y

    @Nathan Love you can also attend Wayne Real Estate Investment Association who meets monthly

    Logical Property Management4.9453 Reviews
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.