Realtor · San Antonio, TX · Member since 2021 · 502 posts · 274 votes
2y
I have a couple investors and a commercial investor that have been looking for RAI opportunities with a team in place. But none of them currently operate one. I'm guessing you have one and need a new operator in charge?
Real Estate Broker · Austin, TX · Member since 2014 · 97 posts · 26 votes
2y
I have a few smaller homes looking for other operators. I was talking to a few people who said the under 4 tenants are the majority of the market. I have several homes that fit that model. Honestly, I do not know the model well enough to know how 4 tenants make money, but apparently, it does.
I have a few smaller homes looking for other operators. I was talking to a few people who said the under 4 tenants are the majority of the market. I have several homes that fit that model. Honestly, I do not know the model well enough to know how 4 tenants make money, but apparently, it does.
I find this model very hard to make successful unless it is an owner occupied and they are the principal manager of the RAL. Having under 6 residents is very hard to make profitable as a business owner otherwise. In TX you can get licensed up to 16 which really helps with economies of scale and profitability. The house would have to be decent sized however to accommodate that many individuals.
@Justin Brickman are you investors open to considering purchasing in Scottsdale? PM me