Just bought property #6. 2 in 8 days!

Just bought property #6. 2 in 8 days!

Real Estate Investor · Panama City, FL · Member since 2012 · 265 posts · 58 votes
Just won bid on a duplex in Panama City florida. That's number 6 with a total of 7 units in less than 2 years!! This is also my first investment outside of my area. I'm excited! And nervous! I just closed on one last Friday and now this 8 days later. Moving on up!
0Reply
52 views

Most Popular Reply

Panama City Beach, FL · Member since 2013 · 29 posts · 7 votes
12y
Hi, Are you planning to manage the duplex yourself? I own two condos in Panama City Beach and I have a vacation rental management company but I am now looking for cheaper duplexes. Just wondering the quality of the management companies who manage non vacation rentals. I agree the area is going to have good growth on the next decade. Peter
See this reply in the discussion

26 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Investor · Panama City, FL · Member since 2012 · 265 posts · 58 votes
    12y

    @Brant Richardson speaking of boat money.. I have the 40 foot Carver scheduled to leave next monday for Panama city marina.. will use it for the summer and sell it from there.. then more property!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.