Home Inspector Recommendation for Jacksonville, Florida

Home Inspector Recommendation for Jacksonville, Florida

Member since 2023 · 46 posts · 19 votes

Hi everyone!

I am recently under contract on a small multi-family property in Jacksonville, FL. Does anyone have recommendations of a great home inspector to be used during the escrow period?

Thank you so much!

1Reply
37 views

9 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Member since 2019 · 20 posts · 3 votes
    2y

    I've used National Property Inspections a couple times with great experience. https://birdeye.com/national-property-inspections-jacksonvil...

  • Property Manager · Jacksonville, FL · Member since 2018 · 514 posts · 470 votes
    2y

    Hi Steve,

    We've had great experiences using Michael DeFurio. Here is his contact info:

    DeFurio Home Inspection
    https://www.defuriohomeinspection.com 

  • Member since 2023 · 46 posts · 19 votes
    2y

    Thank you, Dylan and Elenis. I will definitely check them out!

  • Rental Property Investor · Fleming Island, FL · Member since 2017 · 202 posts · 132 votes
    2y

    We've used HouseScan inspections for many of our deals, incredibly competitive pricing and amazing service




    Good luck,
    Glen


  • Real Estate Broker · Fresno, CA · Member since 2008 · 76 posts · 30 votes
    2y

    I agree with Glen.  Second endorsement for HouseScan.  They are very thorough.  Good luck!

  • Realtor · St Augustine, FL · Member since 2023 · 111 posts · 87 votes
    2y

    There is nobody better than Guardian Home Inspections (Davey Compton).  I will not use anyone else.  Message me for contact info.  He has literally saved me thousands.

    Mindy

  • Member since 2023 · 46 posts · 19 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Glen Friedman:

    We've used HouseScan inspections for many of our deals, incredibly competitive pricing and amazing service

    Thanks for your recommendation, Glen.


    Good luck,
    Glen



  • Member since 2023 · 46 posts · 19 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Mindy Nicol:

    There is nobody better than Guardian Home Inspections (Davey Compton).  I will not use anyone else.  Message me for contact info.  He has literally saved me thousands.

    Mindy


     Thanks for your recommendation, Mindy!

  • Member since 2023 · 46 posts · 19 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Ken Holifield:

    I agree with Glen.  Second endorsement for HouseScan.  They are very thorough.  Good luck!


     Thanks for your recommendation, Ken!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.