Property Manager · Phoenix, AZ · Member since 2024 · 534 posts · 204 votes
I'm interested in networking with local real estate investors in the greater Phoenix, AZ area. Does anyone have a list of local meetups or recommend one they have attended?
I'm interested in networking with local real estate investors in the greater Phoenix, AZ area. Does anyone have a list of local meetups or recommend one they have attended?
Hey Patrick! We run a monthly meetup called FREEdM. Late notice, but our next meetup is tonight, if you want to come check us out. Our future events can be found on our Facebook page!
I'm interested in networking with local real estate investors in the greater Phoenix, AZ area. Does anyone have a list of local meetups or recommend one they have attended?
Hey Patrick! We run a monthly meetup called FREEdM. Late notice, but our next meetup is tonight, if you want to come check us out. Our future events can be found on our Facebook page!
I'm interested in networking with local real estate investors in the greater Phoenix, AZ area. Does anyone have a list of local meetups or recommend one they have attended?
Hey Patrick! We run a monthly meetup called FREEdM. Late notice, but our next meetup is tonight, if you want to come check us out. Our future events can be found on our Facebook page!
I'm interested in networking with local real estate investors in the greater Phoenix, AZ area. Does anyone have a list of local meetups or recommend one they have attended?
Hey Patrick! We run a monthly meetup called FREEdM. Late notice, but our next meetup is tonight, if you want to come check us out. Our future events can be found on our Facebook page!
Property Manager · Phoenix, AZ · Member since 2024 · 534 posts · 204 votes
3mo
Hi @Rory Dowse , we have a local meetup coming up later this month. We'd love to have you join us. Feel free to send me a message, and I'll be happy to share the details.