Property Manager · Orlando, FL · Member since 2016 · 479 posts · 277 votes
We've lived in Jacksonville, FL for the past 3 years and recently moved to the Orlando, FL area. We own and operate 51 multifamily units and we also do property management in Orlando and Jacksonville for other owners of residential properties from single units/homes up to 80-unit apartment buildings.
I've always tried to network and meet more people in the real estate space wherever I live and would love to meet more people in the Orlando area. I also want to go to more networking events and meetups in the area. I'll be checking out CFRI and possibly the NARPM events, but if you have any other suggestions I'd love to hear them and attend.
If you're in the area or are actively involved here please comment below, shoot me a message, or friend request, and let's jump on an intro call and connect.
@David Ramirez thanks I'll definitely check it out, might be a little far, but we've talked about heading out that way at some point just to see the city more, so maybe we'll make it a work trip
Real Estate Agent · Member since 2024 · 11 posts · 0 votes
2y
Hello
I actually cover most of Florida. I’m over in Satellite Beach and 2 members of my team live In Orlando. CFRI is great over there in Orlando with seasoned investors. Here’s my contact info: