Good morning fellow real estate investors! I am looking for a system where people who would like to buy a property from me, can easily fill out their buying criteria. Does anyone have information on how I can accomplish this goal?
Real Estate Agent · Woodland Park, CO · Member since 2019 · 76 posts · 39 votes
2y
There are CRMs like KVCore that can accomplish this and works best if you tie it into your website and texts so that they can easily go to a single place for completing it. If you'd like something free, you could create a Google form and text or email a link to your questionnaire for people to complete when you collect their contact info.
Good morning fellow real estate investors! I am looking for a system where people who would like to buy a property from me, can easily fill out their buying criteria. Does anyone have information on how I can accomplish this goal?
For a low-cost solution, you can create a simple Google form with custom questions and share the link with them.