McAllen ,TX market for investors?

McAllen ,TX market for investors?

Investor · Henderson, NV · Member since 2017 · 35 posts · 31 votes

Anyone has any experiences with McAllen,TX market? -investing in rental properties and STRs? tx, raf -Las Vegas

2Reply
21 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Taylor DaschBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent · Temple, TX · Member since 2022 · 1k+ posts · 700 votes
    1y

    I dont have any experience in this market but have looked into it a little bit, I know that you can get the houses pretty cheap there but my concern was with the long term appreciation - I dont believe it is a highly desirable place to live and so there wont be much appreciation -however that is just my opinion and I really didnt look into it much,  I think it would be a cool place to live as I go to Monterrey all the time, but its hard to say. 

  • Realtor · Edinburg, TX · Member since 2020 · 33 posts · 12 votes
    1y

    Good morning, im a local realtor in the mcallen area. If you have any questions feel free to reach out to me. 

  • Rental Property Investor · Lyford, TX · Member since 2017 · 35 posts · 18 votes
    1y

    @Rafal Soltysek hi I have 4 str in Edinburg and apartments in pharr and in Edinburg.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.