I’m bored…. Anyone need help? In central California.

I’m bored…. Anyone need help? In central California.

Flipper/Rehabber · Bakersfield, CA · Member since 2008 · 3k+ posts · 3k+ votes
A few years ago I stopped coaching, I sold my print marketing company (Yellow Letters) to care for my wife. She went through a couple brain surgeries and major post issues. She’s better now and I’m friggin BORED.

Anyone want coaching? I’ve only bought a thousand houses Mostly sub2 and seller financed

1Reply
40 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Agent · Long Island · Member since 2018 · 88 posts · 38 votes
    1y

    Hi Michael, I'm sorry to hear about your wife and what she has gone through.  It is nice to hear that she is doing better now.  In regards to your offer, I am always willing to learn more from people who've been there and done that.  I have not done any flips yet.  I'm frankly afraid of them to be honest.  Also, I have never done any seller financing neither.  I am still rather new in the investing world, but I know with enough base knowledge and liquid capital of course, I'd be willing to pursue it for sure.  Looking forward to hearing from you.

  • Investor · Oceanside, CA · Member since 2017 · 78 posts · 25 votes
    1y

    Hey brother, first off, I'm very sorry to hear about your wife, prayers and blessings from my family to yours. I am not in your area, but I invest in your area and around the region of central California. I would love to connect with you!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.