Have not taken the course but BRRR is basically dead right now due to interest rate environment - so if you take it I am not sure you can implement any training you learn at this time.
Have not taken the course but BRRR is basically dead right now due to interest rate environment - so if you take it I am not sure you can implement any training you learn at this time.
Have not taken the course but BRRR is basically dead right now due to interest rate environment - so if you take it I am not sure you can implement any training you learn at this time.
on top of that if your talking remote rehab nothing is more risky in REAL Estate than a remote BRRRR
Coffeyville, Kansas just trying to grow have 3 doors now that i paid cash for but out of big$$$ so will need loans
Keith, hope all is well. I can give you an example of why the BRRR method is very challenging in this environment.
4 unit property bought in distress (2 units not paying rent) for $206k, ARV in the $325k range
3 months and $35k later we have 2 units rehabbed out of the 4, and 3 total units now rented, 4th will be rented within the next few weeks.
Total Gross Rents: $3,140
Appraisal just came in at $235k, now we are attempting to challenge this appraisal to get it higher, but you can see the issue. Like Nicholas stated, you will need free capital when things don't go as planned,I will need to bring funds ($70k+ in this instance) to the table to get myself out of the initial hard money loan. The market will not get you or I out of this type of situation.