Let’s Connect and Collaborate in California Real Estate!

Let’s Connect and Collaborate in California Real Estate!

Member since 2025 · 1 post · 0 votes

Hey everyone,

I’m new to the real estate scene but have a solid background in the financial markets. I’m looking to connect with like-minded individuals who are interested in exploring opportunities in California. Whether you’re an investor, agent, or broker, I’m all about building strong, mutually beneficial relationships and sharing knowledge.

If you’re passionate about real estate and want to collaborate or chat about market trends, I’d love to connect! I believe we can all learn and grow together, so feel free to reach out if you’re interested in working together or sharing insights.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Best, Peter

0Reply
35 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Joe HomsBusiness Member
    Flipper · Mission Viejo, CA · Member since 2014 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    1y

    @Peter Martin join us and meet with like minded people.

    https://www.biggerpockets.com/forums/521/topics/1233018-ocre...

    Good Investing...

  • Member since 2025 · 50 posts · 28 votes
    1y

    Welcome to the real estate world, Peter! While I’m not based in California, I work with investors across different markets, including those looking to expand into or out of CA. A lot of my clients diversify their portfolios between Florida and California, so there’s definitely room to exchange insights and referrals.

    If you ever have clients looking at opportunities in South Florida—whether for rental properties, multifamily, or relocations—I’d be happy to connect and explore how we can refer business to each other. Likewise, if I have investors considering California, I’d love to have a solid connection there.

    What areas in CA are you most focused on? Looking forward to staying in touch!

  • Investor · Huntington Beach, CA · Member since 2015 · 105 posts · 25 votes
    1y
    Quote from @Peter Martin:

    Hey everyone,

    I’m new to the real estate scene but have a solid background in the financial markets. I’m looking to connect with like-minded individuals who are interested in exploring opportunities in California. Whether you’re an investor, agent, or broker, I’m all about building strong, mutually beneficial relationships and sharing knowledge.

    If you’re passionate about real estate and want to collaborate or chat about market trends, I’d love to connect! I believe we can all learn and grow together, so feel free to reach out if you’re interested in working together or sharing insights.

    Looking forward to hearing from you!

    Best, Peter


Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.