Hey everyone!
Wanted to open up a conversation and share a few insights I’ve picked up working alongside wholesalers and flippers here in North Carolina.
One of the patterns I’ve noticed: deals tend to move faster when there’s better communication between all parties involved (wholesalers, agents, contractors, lenders, etc.).
Curious—what’s your experience been working with teams in your market?
What do you think makes a deal process smooth vs chaotic?
Always looking to exchange ideas and learn from fellow investors!
Hey everyone!
Wanted to open up a conversation and share a few insights I’ve picked up working alongside wholesalers and flippers here in North Carolina.
One of the patterns I’ve noticed: deals tend to move faster when there’s better communication between all parties involved (wholesalers, agents, contractors, lenders, etc.).
Curious—what’s your experience been working with teams in your market?
What do you think makes a deal process smooth vs chaotic?
Always looking to exchange ideas and learn from fellow investors!
That's a solid observation you've made about better communication. When I came over to CRE investing full time from personal finance, I was blown away by how poorly many people seem to communicate in this space. I think there's just a lot of folks that don't necessarily need to make things happen right away and so they take their time with communications. And that's totally fine, it just took me some time to adapt. Now, if a potential partner or broker doesn't respond to me for a few days, I don't really sweat it. That's just kind of how things run in this business.
Being amenable to other people's communication style is what's helped me out a lot. Also tracking conversations so I don't miss anything.