Concise Videos Explaining How to Propose Seller Financing to an Owner?

Concise Videos Explaining How to Propose Seller Financing to an Owner?

Rental Property Investor · Chicago Suburbs, IL · Member since 2021 · 72 posts · 54 votes

A friend of mine is looking to acquire a property he has been renting for several years. The owner of the property is finally willing to sell to him, but he has only ever made a purchase traditionally with a bank mortgage. I think proposing seller financing may be a good option for him to propose. I've heard it explained 100 times on BP and elsewhere, but can anyone recommend a concise video/podcast episode that explains seller financing and how to propose it?

0Reply
27 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Chicago Suburbs, IL · Member since 2021 · 72 posts · 54 votes
    1y

    Thank you! I'll PM you too.

  • Real Estate Agent · Chicago, IL · Member since 2018 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    1y

    @Jillyan MacMorris

    A simple, short video on owner/selling financing can be found on Investopedia. 

    • Rental Property Investor · Chicago Suburbs, IL · Member since 2021 · 72 posts · 54 votes
      1y
      Quote from @Paul De Luca:

      @Jillyan MacMorris

      A simple, short video on owner/selling financing can be found on Investopedia. 


       Thank you so much! This is exactly what I needed. I'll think about that source next time I need something clear and concise.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.