New Investor/Property Manager

New Investor/Property Manager

Property Manager · Member since 2025 · 2 posts · 1 vote

Hey everyone,

I’m Sharad, an entrepreneur just getting started in the single-family space. I recently launched my business in Orlando, and while I’m definitely looking to grow, I’m just as interested in connecting with experienced investors, learning the ropes, and finding ways we can help each other.

If you’ve got properties, advice, or even just want to talk real estate—I’m all ears. Let’s connect!

0Reply
18 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Tyler GibsonBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent · Orlando, FL · Member since 2017 · 1k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    1y
    Quote from @Sharad Jones:

    Hey everyone,

    I’m Sharad, an entrepreneur just getting started in the single-family space. I recently launched my business in Orlando, and while I’m definitely looking to grow, I’m just as interested in connecting with experienced investors, learning the ropes, and finding ways we can help each other.

    If you’ve got properties, advice, or even just want to talk real estate—I’m all ears. Let’s connect!


     Welcome! Be sure to check out the local investing events that happen around town. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.