Need to find insurance carrier for rehab/flips

Need to find insurance carrier for rehab/flips

Paul ZofsakPro Member
Investor · Cypress, TX · Member since 2013 · 118 posts · 15 votes

I am getting ready to start flipping and doing rehabs after taking a few years off.  Still finalizing putting together teams and I am having trouble finding an insurance carrier that will offer builders risk or other policies to cover vacant properties during rehab.  My current agent doesn't offer this, Steadily had so many bad reviews I wouldnt consider them, and NREIG doesn't cover named storms (it being hurricane season in Houston that's not an option).  

I'm hoping the BP community can make some solid suggestions. 

0Reply
57 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Member since 2024 · 12 posts · 5 votes
    1y

    Hi Paul, I used Steadily for my builders risk policy when I was renovating my STR. I thought they were great to work with. Good luck finding a carrier!

  • Rod HanksBusiness Member
    Insurance Agent · Dallas, TX · Member since 2013 · 743 posts · 462 votes
    1y

    We can help!

    Rod Hanks Insurance4.9155 Reviews
  • Bryan HartlenPro Member
    Investor · Phoenix, AZ · Member since 2018 · 315 posts · 157 votes
    1y

    We use https://biginsurance.us/ in AL & FL (I’m pretty sure that they’re nationwide)

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.