🏡 Curious — How Are You Finding Note Deals in This Market?

🏡 Curious — How Are You Finding Note Deals in This Market?

New to Real Estate · USA · Member since 2025 · 45 posts · 14 votes

I’ve been spending a lot of time focusing on the note investing side — both performing and non-performing — and I’m curious how others here are sourcing deals right now. Are you buying directly from banks, working with brokers, or sticking to private deals?

Also wondering — for those of you who’ve sold notes, what’s been your best strategy to find serious buyers?

I’m here to learn and co

0Reply
16 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Member since 2024 · 181 posts · 63 votes
    1y

    @Barbara Johannsen we are big on networking.  We buy direct with our network of investors that we work with closely on a weekly basis for the past 10+ years.  Buying from banks or Funds with a goal of hitting double digit returns can be very difficult since the discount will have to be large with the low interest rates. I am sure you can find the replay on that topic.  Reach out if you are looking for more details.

  • Chris SeveneyBusiness Member
    Moderator
    Investor · VA · Member since 2015 · 21k+ posts · 19k+ votes
    1y
    Quote from @Barbara Johannsen:

    I’ve been spending a lot of time focusing on the note investing side — both performing and non-performing — and I’m curious how others here are sourcing deals right now. Are you buying directly from banks, working with brokers, or sticking to private deals?

    Also wondering — for those of you who’ve sold notes, what’s been your best strategy to find serious buyers?

    I’m here to learn and co


    Paperstac.com @brett

    SN Servicing

    RAMS

    Phoenix Trading

    Garnett Capital

    Notetradex

    Debtx

    Facebook groups

    from this list you will get over $1B a month in loans. That I am sure would fill your plate :)  

    7e investments53 Reviews
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.