Hi, i was considering getting propstream for lead generation and then using batch skip tracing to retrieve phone numbers. any recommendations? i know propstreams pro account has skip tracing but im not sure how accurate it is, along with dealmachine too.
Specialist · Cleveland, OH · Member since 2021 · 99 posts · 30 votes
1y
@Joseph Kirk they are all have more or less the same accuracy. They are all pulling data from the same sources. I tested propstream, dealmachine, xleads, batchdata and a few more. The difference is insignifficant. So choose whatever you like more.
@Joseph Kirk they are all have more or less the same accuracy. They are all pulling data from the same sources. I tested propstream, dealmachine, xleads, batchdata and a few more. The difference is insignifficant. So choose whatever you like more.
Realtor · Northern NJ · Member since 2023 · 29 posts · 11 votes
1y
Hi Joseph,
The cheapest tools in my personal opinion are:
- Deal Machine for pulling lists and skip tracer (2 in 1 software, $100 per 10k contacts)
- Readymode Dialer ($200 a month) *Can call yourself or hire VA's for $4-6 an hour
The absolute best skip tracer is IDIData but is very pricey with an annual plan. (I get a hookup from a big wholesaling company for $0.08 per contact). I pull my lists personally using prop stream or just the tax records using my NJ license since it's free (Remine).
If you're on a budget I would get batch leads for $100 a month and you can export 10k leads skip traced. Deal machine is more bang for your buck but the skip tracing is weaker. Then upload that into Ready mode dialer or a texting software like Smarter contact.