15-Year Interior Designer Seeking Value-Add Investor Collaborations

15-Year Interior Designer Seeking Value-Add Investor Collaborations

Member since 2022 · 13 posts · 6 votes

Hi everyone, I’m Estee — excited to connect here on BiggerPockets.

I've been an interior designer for the past 15 years, originally based in New York. A large part of my work there was with real estate investors — overseeing design direction, managing renovations, and helping maximize property value on flip projects. I love the strategic side of design just as much as the creative side, especially when it comes to ROI and making properties market-ready.

Since moving to Miami, I’ve primarily been focused on interior design projects for homeowners. Recently, though, I’ve been looking to expand back into the investment and renovation space. I’m hoping to connect with investors who are looking for someone experienced to oversee projects, bring design strategy, and help elevate the end product.

I’m also open to coming in as a partial investor on the right opportunities — especially where smart design can significantly increase value.

If anyone is looking for a design partner, project oversight, or someone who understands both aesthetics and numbers, I’d love to connect, share more about my background, and explore how we might work together. Willing to travel! 

Looking forward to meeting more of you and getting involved in this community!

— Estee

1Reply
60 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Lender · Houston, TX · Member since 2025 · 35 posts · 24 votes
    9mo

    Hey Estee! Any way you could do some virtual work for investors in Houston/Dallas? I have a lot of borrowers that could probably use your knowledge

  • Member since 2022 · 13 posts · 6 votes
    9mo

    Hi Roberto, sure! A lot of my work is remote 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.