Looking to Become an Agent

Looking to Become an Agent

New to Real Estate · Memphis, TN · Member since 2022 · 95 posts · 71 votes

Hey BP, I recently moved to just south of the Raleigh area from Memphis, Tennessee. I currently work in land acquisition so I have my license as a provisional broker. I am looking to start growing my network and do some agent work on the side until I can scale it up to do it full time. I would love to connect with as many people as possible and see what options are available with different brokerages. Thank you to everyone helping out! Hope everyone has a great Holidays!

3Reply
107 views

Most Popular Reply

Real Estate Broker · Raleigh, NC · Member since 2023 · 13 posts · 8 votes
9mo

Welcome to the area! You should definitely join NCREIA and TREIA, they both host good events, webinars and trainings. Plus you get to connect with other like-minded individuals. I'm north of Raleigh in Franklin County with Raynor Realty. Raynor is investor focused with both brokerage and property management. But as mentioned above there are several good groups, you should sit down with multiple brokerages and see what fits and aligns with your goals. 

Lets connect.

Happy Holidays!

See this reply in the discussion

6 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Sara TalamantesPro Member
    Raleigh, NC · Member since 2023 · 13 posts · 7 votes
    9mo

    Welcome to the area! There are several groups including TREIA, Rockstar networking and Association to meet other fellow agents in the area. 

  • Denise SuppleeBusiness Member
    Realtor · Willow Grove, PA · Member since 2017 · 979 posts · 642 votes
    9mo

    There are several solid brokerages and investor-focused teams in the area that could be a good fit as you scale. Happy to connect, hope you have a great holiday season.

    Spark Rental Co-Investing Club577 Reviews
  • Real Estate Broker · Raleigh, NC · Member since 2023 · 13 posts · 8 votes
    9mo

    Welcome to the area! You should definitely join NCREIA and TREIA, they both host good events, webinars and trainings. Plus you get to connect with other like-minded individuals. I'm north of Raleigh in Franklin County with Raynor Realty. Raynor is investor focused with both brokerage and property management. But as mentioned above there are several good groups, you should sit down with multiple brokerages and see what fits and aligns with your goals. 

    Lets connect.

    Happy Holidays!

  • Real Estate Broker · Durham, NC · Member since 2014 · 236 posts · 168 votes
    9mo

    Hey @Michael Dallas! 

    Welcome! Sounds like you already have a good background which will help a lot in brokering for clients.  Feel free to give me a shout if you want to chat brokerage firms.  I've been with Fathom Realty for the past decade, they're a cloud based, 100% commission firm that has a few different plans (they charge flat fees, not splits).  I've been happy with them! But happy to give you the skinny on what I know about other firms as well.

    • New to Real Estate · Memphis, TN · Member since 2022 · 95 posts · 71 votes
      9mo

      @Tiffany Alexy Thank you so much for helping out I would absolutely love to have a conversation. I'll reach out!

  • Real Estate Broker · Coppell, TX · Member since 2011 · 5k+ posts · 4k+ votes
    9mo

    We'd love to set you up with our team leader in Raleigh to discuss the possibilities.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.