Investing in Buffalo, NY

Most Popular Reply

Investor · Buffalo, NY · Member since 2019 · 160 posts · 112 votes
8mo

@Zachary Crosby I would be happy to have a conversation with you. If you want to shoot me a message with your phone number, I can give you a call. I not only live in Buffalo but also have a decade of investing experience primarily in value-add small multifamily properties. Everything from a coat of paint to rebuilding houses from foundation up, with some flips sprinkled in the mix. I love discussing local opportunities and will be real with you when it comes to the challenges that out of area investors face.

See this reply in the discussion

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Matthew Irish-JonesBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent · Buffalo, NY · Member since 2017 · 2k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    8mo
    Quote from @Zachary Crosby:

    Looking to invest in the Buffalo, NY market but want to speak to someone who has experience investing there. 


     What info are you looking for?

    Irish Jones Realty4.947 Reviews
    View Page
  • Investor · Buffalo, NY · Member since 2019 · 160 posts · 112 votes
    8mo

    @Zachary Crosby I would be happy to have a conversation with you. If you want to shoot me a message with your phone number, I can give you a call. I not only live in Buffalo but also have a decade of investing experience primarily in value-add small multifamily properties. Everything from a coat of paint to rebuilding houses from foundation up, with some flips sprinkled in the mix. I love discussing local opportunities and will be real with you when it comes to the challenges that out of area investors face.

  • Vincent RondinelliBusiness Member
    Real Estate Broker · Buffalo NY · Member since 2020 · 5 posts · 2 votes
    7mo

    If you need help with acquisition, rehab, management, and sales, I can assist. I have several in house deals available as well as an eye on some of the best deals on the market. 

  • Arman AhmedPro Member
    Real Estate Agent · Columbus Cleveland Dayton, OH · Member since 2024 · 2k+ posts · 926 votes
    7mo
    Quote from @Zachary Crosby:

    Looking to invest in the Buffalo, NY market but want to speak to someone who has experience investing there. 

     @Zachary Crosby

    Buffalo can work for cash flow, but if you’re open to out-of-state options, Midwest markets often offer stronger numbers on duplexes and small multis, plus stable neighborhoods and predictable cash flow. The key is buying undervalued properties with a reliable local team so your deals run smoothly even from afar.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.