BP 2026 Survey does not want to hear from actual PM's

BP 2026 Survey does not want to hear from actual PM's

Honolulu, HI · Member since 2008 · 3k+ posts · 2k+ votes

The criteria for the current survey dumps you out of the survey unless you are currently investing, or intend to invest. As a licensed PM for over 30 years, with over 100,000 unit-months of experience; and based on responses to my posts, I have a lot of relevant and useful knowledge. But I guess the powers that be are not interested. Disappointing. Sounds like sales is their only goal.

1Reply
76 views

Most Popular Reply

Investor · Statewide, MO · Member since 2011 · 814 posts · 425 votes
5mo

Maybe it was an AI generated poster? 

I miss the better days of this place.

See this reply in the discussion

7 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Seth McGatheyBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent · Milwaukee WI · Member since 2024 · 318 posts · 252 votes
    5mo

    What survey is this you are talking about? 

    Seth McGathey - Shorewest Realtor4.913 Reviews
  • Honolulu, HI · Member since 2008 · 3k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    5mo
  • Chris SeveneyBusiness Member
    Moderator
    Investor · VA · Member since 2015 · 21k+ posts · 19k+ votes
    5mo

    Have you messaged the person who posted it to confirm, as it most likely is just a glitch? 

    7e investments53 Reviews
    • Honolulu, HI · Member since 2008 · 3k+ posts · 2k+ votes
      5mo
      Quote from @Chris Seveney:

      Have you messaged the person who posted it to confirm, as it most likely is just a glitch? 

      Oh it's no glitch, there were three options to select from: Yes I am currently investing; I plan to invest; or No, I have no plans to invest. Selecting the third option ended the "survey" with essentially a "thanks, but no thanks", dismissal. 
  • Flipper/Rehabber · CA · Member since 2023 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    5mo

    Yup, they locked the thread.

    The question was; How can be BP improve the forums?

    I vote for free beer.

  • Honolulu, HI · Member since 2008 · 3k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    5mo

    The thread appears locked, preventing a response to that thread, but the LINK to the survey is still active. Maybe a clever scammer? Although the initial post, AND a quick search appeared to indicate she was "Director of Product at BiggerPockets" with logo, plus it was tagged as "Featured" and "Sticky" which would seem to be a legit admin action. I must admit, I questioned the fact there were only a handful of posts for that poster, but comments elsewhere seem to indicate changes in staffing, so who really knows? Who can be trusted?

  • Investor · Statewide, MO · Member since 2011 · 814 posts · 425 votes
    5mo

    Maybe it was an AI generated poster? 

    I miss the better days of this place.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.