I'm doing market research for a class project at the University of Maryland. Any help with the following questions would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!
1. How many properties (and what types) are you invested in?
2. Describe the process you go through when you are analyzing a property for investment.
a. Who do you involve in your process?
b. At what stages do you involve them? (At what stage do you involve a real estate agent/broker?)
3. What information do you find most useful when making your real estate investment decisions?
4. What factors are most important when making an investment decision?
5. Do you currently use website applications for your investment analysis? If so, which ones do you use? Which features are most useful?
6. How can the real estate investment process be made easier for you?
a. Do you have any final thoughts? What else should we keep in mind as I learn about Real Estate?
Put this up online somewhere. You'll have a MUCH larger response rate.
I would probably find someone local and meet them for coffee or lunch. Those are very involved questions. It would be hard to write all of it out. Only a suggestion. @Greg Totten
Thank you for your suggestion!
Free eBook from BiggerPockets!
- Actionable advice for getting started,
- Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
- Learn how to get started with or without money,
- Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
- And a LOT more.
Sign up below to download the eBook for FREE today!
We hate spam just as much as you
You must be a BiggerPockets member to post on the forums
Join the world's largest, most open Real Estate Investing Community online, 100% free forever!