Getting Started

2 Replies

Starting from scratch guys. I know someone out there has become successful and started from nothing. I need some advice guys. What's the smartest way to start investing from scratch? Say i do get into the house and get a Lease Option from the seller. What's the next step to insure the deal goes through without hassle ? Again, i'm starting from scratch so spell it out for me. thanks

From scratch, in my situation, means no money, and very little experience. As far as knowledge, i have a good idea where to start. I'ts just the little details that i need to get down before anything really happens. For instance, i have a motivated seller. Before i go in and try to take control of the property, should i do an assement, title search, etc. Just need little advice like that. Thanks in advance for all the help. This site rocks.

Josh
Millenium Investor

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you