Starting from scratch guys. I know someone out there has become successful and started from nothing. I need some advice guys. What's the smartest way to start investing from scratch? Say i do get into the house and get a Lease Option from the seller. What's the next step to insure the deal goes through without hassle ? Again, i'm starting from scratch so spell it out for me. thanks
From scratch, in my situation, means no money, and very little experience. As far as knowledge, i have a good idea where to start. I'ts just the little details that i need to get down before anything really happens. For instance, i have a motivated seller. Before i go in and try to take control of the property, should i do an assement, title search, etc. Just need little advice like that. Thanks in advance for all the help. This site rocks.