Keeping track of expenses. Anyone use a phone app?

Keeping track of expenses. Anyone use a phone app?

Investor · Fort Wayne, IN · Member since 2016 · 108 posts · 24 votes

I am not an organized person by nature so I was looking into a phone app that tracked receipts. I am hoping someone uses them. Id prefer to not scan invoices so if I cant find a phone app that works I plan to just take pictures and save them on my computer. TIA

0Reply
11 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · San Carlos, CA · Member since 2016 · 16 posts · 3 votes
    10y

    Consider Evernote. You can create Notebooks and put all your receipts for one trip into the Notebook. You can have Evernote on your phone, tablet and computer and access the Cloud from any of them. Hope that helps!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.