Investor · Tel Aviv, Israel · Member since 2016 · 14 posts · 3 votes
I have seen a a lot of information about experts thinks that the US dollar will collapse in 2016 because of US debts , more than that, there is a big group saying it is going to happened in the 28/5/2016 exactly.
do you guys think its true?
is there a reason for us the real estate investors to be worried?
what will happened to real estate market if the dollar collapse?
Greetings. You are bringing up a point that will ultimately be true. The timing for it is sooner than later. As the dollar sinks in value everything will naturally cost more. In that scenario, people will not be able to afford every day items let alone real estate. For more on this subject check out the Youtube videos of Peter Schiff. He explains it in a way everyone can understand.
I have seen a a lot of information about experts thinks that the US dollar will collapse in 2016 because of US debts , more than that, there is a big group saying it is going to happened in the 28/5/2016 exactly.
do you guys think its true?
is there a reason for us the real estate investors to be worried?
what will happened to real estate market if the dollar collapse?
any other things to be aware??
We have not learned out lesson but I don't think we have any worries. Instead I would look at the USA will have two asset classes.