HUGE California appreciation this just in

HUGE California appreciation this just in

Jay HinrichsBusiness Member
Real Estate Consultant · Summerlin, NV · Member since 2014 · 45k+ posts · 66k+ votes

Napa county grape land.. Prime valley floor  Rutherford bench etc.. set all time highs

average price per ACRE 317,000  last year 270,000.  14.9% appreciation year over year.

I know of some prime Ruthorford bench properties that eclipse 500k per acre.. now to be fair this is planted to award winning Cabernet grapes...

Still stunning... I remember when we were selling this ground in the mid 80's at 10 to 15k per acre.

who would have thunk it.

1Reply
21 views

Most Popular Reply

Ian WalshBusiness Member
Lender · Philadelphia, PA · Member since 2016 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
10y

Bubble 

See this reply in the discussion

28 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Jay HinrichsBusiness Member
    OP
    Real Estate Consultant · Summerlin, NV · Member since 2014 · 45k+ posts · 66k+ votes
    10y

    @Carrianne Mucho I have been flipping in SAC last two years as well.. moderate success.. I just sold one I did in Carmichal.

  • Lender · Roseville, CA · Member since 2011 · 205 posts · 86 votes
    10y

    @Jay Hinrichs Carmichael is a nice established area.  Larger lots than new construction.  I've been wanting to get in the flipping arena, still trying to get my husband on board and Placer County where I am located is generally more expensive.  In the meantime, I will read and gather knowledge and hopefully help some others along the way.  

  • Lender · Roseville, CA · Member since 2011 · 205 posts · 86 votes
    10y

    @Jay Hinrichs I love water more than mountains, but here in NorCal I get both!  

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.