Real Estate Path Of Progress

2 Replies

Hi,

I am interested in Land investment and looking for Path of Progress...

What are criteria to consider that area is in Path Of Progress..? I am thinking...

New Construction of ... Roads, Hospitals, Walmart or other grocery stores indicate area is in Path of Progress.

Please share your opinions.

Thanks.

@Shital Thakkar

I like to buy in the path of growth, price determines how far away from the path will I invest. As always the further away the cheaper the land but again what is your hold time. Usually great returns can be had if you have patience and time on your side.When I say great returns I mean 200 % or better. I have seen some of my property go from $200 Acre to $50K an acre but it took 10 years and I had to buy in bulk. I have lots of these stories as I have been investing in the path of growth for over 30 years. I am not sure what you are trying to do, if you already have something in mind? Get back with me with more specifics and I may be able to help you with more information.

Hi @Steve Haight , Thank you for your inputs.

I am looking for big parcel for long time hold. 50-100 Acres for around 5-10 years.

I am still looking for Land, what do you think, land price is too high now with all other real estate?

it is good time to buy or better to wait for some correction?

How far from major metro area is good investment?

What is best source to find land? I am searching landwatch.com. 

Do you buy from auction or broker?

Promotion
Vacasa
Vacation Rental Property Management
We do the work. You get the ROI.
We do it all for your vacation rental. All—marketing, pricing, guest requests, housekeeping & more.
Free income estimate

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you